Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do people from Microsoft take notice to the "Xbox Live Should Be Free" mottos or what'

My subscription ends in February and I'd like to see Microsoft notice that their costumers are not happy. I think if I bought their hardware, I should be free to use it however I want, I already pay or my internet service, I buy Xbox 360 games (which really hits my wallet), not to even mention the purchase of the expensive console. They really fool their costumers with Xbox Live gold membership, not to even mention that their console doesn't support any third-party products, all money goes to Microsoft. Do you think they'll take notice at the complains about Xbox Live? Thank you.....Xbox Live Should Be Free!



Do people from Microsoft take notice to the "Xbox Live Should Be Free" mottos or what's going on with that..?ie tab



Just keep in mind that if XBL is free, there's no more XBL Arcade, no more free demos or trailers, no more awesome features for blocking/muting/adding people, no more of the things that makes XBL so cool in the first place. Someone above mentioned that some fanboys use the $50/year as an excuse to say XBL is better than Sony's free service, and--while I'm definitely not a fanboy--I do believe the $50/year makes for a higher-quality service.



On the other side of the coin, I see where you're coming from--having to pay huge amounts of money for the console, games, accessories, and an internet connection in addition to the XBL service can make a pretty big impact on someone with even a modest income. My argument is that you (and everyone who shares your opinion) knew about the fees before you spent all that money on the console, games, and accessories--and if you really had that big of a problem with it, you shouldn't have started paying for it in the first place.



Bottom line is: you get what you pay for. XBL is a great service that provides far more than just a platform on which gamers from around the world can compete with each other--it provides a community where people can keep in touch (or not, depending on their choice), where people can keep up-to-date on gaming news via demos and trailers (I'm gonna be playing the crap out of the Guitar Hero III demo when I get home from work). So if you want free, go get a Playstation. Otherwise, remember what I said in the first paragraph--a free service won't offer all the features that makes XBL what it is.



~Scottie



~Scottie



Do people from Microsoft take notice to the "Xbox Live Should Be Free" mottos or what's going on with that..?windows mobile internet explorerThere is a thing about Xbox live being free, if 100k people put it in there bio or w\e it will be free, alot of people say that, around 60 of my friends have it, so put it in your profiles and stuff, just in case, ;) Report It


Personally I don't think they'll take notice for two reasons. First, they're Microsoft, when have they in the past taken notice of such things, look at their OS for computers, lots of people wonder why you have to pay hundreds of dollars for software that the computer has to have to run.



The second big reason, is that the fanboys out there are more than happy to pay the $50 and use that as an excuse as to why the xbox live is so much better (which is personal opinion) than the free service offered by sony on the PS3.
lol, it equals out to like 13 cents a day , owning noobs for 2-3 hours a day is worth 13 cents lol
Odd my MadCatz controller works just fine. Who told you it doesn't support third party products? They won't pay attention to your whining, and do you know WHY? It is because THEY DON'T HAVE TO. Isn't it great to be Microsoft? I mean I can sit here and say I should get a 360 for free, but that won't happen. I can say I should get Live for free, but that won't happen. You know WHY I won't get live for free? The simple answer is because I'll pay for it. Yep that's right because me and millions of others will spend a lousy $50 a YEAR to pay for it. Now if you can talk EVERYONE into not paying for it then Microsoft would eventually make it free. Might take a year or so to prove to them we are serious, but they would give in.
People have been paying for the xbox live service for years. Do you really think MS is going to give up that money because some people say they are unhappy about it? No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment