Sunday, April 25, 2010

Will fellow Windows users please tell me what Apple has copied from Microsoft??? (Only Windows users

I'm so tired of the dumb Mac users getting jealous and upset that Windows is by far the best OS and that Macs are made for people who know nothing about computers. Now that Windows Vista has come out, they see it as the perfect opportuniy to critize windows just for MINOR similarities. I mean common, the real computer people know that Apple was almost forced into bankruptsy before. It was the ipod and all the other rediculous i-technology that saved them because no one was buying their over-priced computers.



I have Vista and I have used the Mac OS X before. I know there are some similarities but I believe Microsoft is trying to make Windows better then before with some borrowed ideas but Vista is an art all on it's own. Personally I like Windows more then a Mac. Mainly because of all the software for a Windows and support.



Anyway every Mac user talks as if Microsoft is the bad guy but I want to know from fellow windows users not Mac users, what has Apple copied from Microsoft.



Will fellow Windows users please tell me what Apple has copied from Microsoft??? (Only Windows users answer)?internet explorer 7



they coppied new user feature - Steve Jobs admitted that on Macworld conference



Will fellow Windows users please tell me what Apple has copied from Microsoft??? (Only Windows users answer)?microsoft word internet explorer



Apple has copied nothing from Microsoft. The operating systems are based off of two entirely different systems. First of all, Apple machine's kernal is Unix based. Meanwhile, Microsoft operating systems continue to be DOS based (code that bought but might as well have stolen from IBM). Vista has been modified to emulate some of the functionalities of a Unix based system. Secondly, OS X is an open source operating system. Microsoft meanwhile continues to keep all their code under lock and key. Lastly, all the new features that have appeared in Vista have been around in open source and Apple software for at least the better portion of a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment