Sunday, April 25, 2010

How often do you go into Help & support in windows XP Professional?

I go there to update my microsoft windows XP operating system



i like to take the shortcut and update my computer, rather then opening up internet explorer, i may just read articles on help and support...if i feel bored, i know that u can also click on start, and on top of accessories, you see "set program set to defaults" "windows catalog" "windows update" and "microsoft update"



but i like using Help and support to read an article, and use and take advantage of windows update



so how often you use it??



How often do you go into Help %26amp; support in windows XP Professional?



Never, i know much about the OS i use.



How often do you go into Help %26amp; support in windows XP Professional?uninstall internet explorer internet explorer



its my first point of contact
I open it up when I press a link by accident. Set programs to default, on occasion. The windows catalog, never. Windows update I use often but I generally like waiting a week after an update comes out before I get it.
Never, it rareley helps
few times, but microsofts knowledge base good sometimes.



to those people who said it doesn't help, you know there are times when you can't figure ything out on your own.
Never

No comments:

Post a Comment