Sunday, April 25, 2010

When I push F1 or go to 'Help and Support' from the start menu I get an?

When I push F1 or go to 'Help and Support' from the start menu I get this error:



"Windows Internet Explorer Internet explorer cannot download/from help. Internet explorer was not able to open this internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later".



Any help on how to restore the Help and Support option? I went to a Microsoft site (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using... to see if I could get help via email. The site says I can get help via email if I use my Help %26amp; Support item under "Start"...wait a minute...how am I supposed to get help via email when the Help %26amp; Support doesn't even work? This is a Vista Home Premium that came with my new laptop. Thanks.



When I push F1 or go to 'Help and Support' from the start menu I get an?microsoft sql server



by the way i thank he is joking about the F2 thing that is ball sh*t i this happened on mine but wot do u need help whit i will help u if u want MS help is sh*t



When I push F1 or go to 'Help and Support' from the start menu I get an?windows themes internet exploreryar i looked for that the is not e-mail no No. to calll them on less ur in the usa ms is s**t but noisy i think that they whac a lot of wot we do but no one nos about it n i think it happes a lot more on vista Report It


On most computers you need to press F2 try that button instead.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment