Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I install language support packs?

Like for example, this chinese text: 鍍曘伅銈炽兂銉斻儱銉笺偪宸ュ銇屽ぇ濂姐亶銇с仚銆俲ust shows up as a bunch of question marks on my home computer. I've tried searching on Microsoft's site and found a chinese support pack, but I needed M$ office in order to download it...any help?



How do I install language support packs?windows 95



From memory I think from control panel you can click on language. Go through all the taps and find a box that says 'east asian language' to see if it's installed in your windows system. If the box is unchecked then you'll need to check it and install it with your copy of windows installation disks. You'll be guided through step by step by your computer then, enjoy.



How do I install language support packs?download ie internet explorer



google will translate a web page for you. google translate



or http://www.google.com/translate_t randum text



http://www.google.com/language_tools
I have installed a Japanese support pack on my english machine through the update page. It is a support pack for IE. It allows Japanese text to be viewed properly on a website.



Click on the 'Tools' button in IE then click on 'Windows Update'. The language packs are usually in the 'other' selections of 'Updates'.

No comments:

Post a Comment