Sunday, April 25, 2010

Isn't Microsoft awesome?

They make the best #1 quality office suite in the world.



Xbox 360 works as a great, all-around multi-use game console. Which does more than just games.



Zune 2.0 is essentially iPod G5 PLUS MORE. Plus, unlike iPods, v1 Zunes are supported in this update. Kudos to MS.



Microsoft keyboards and mice work great ergonomically, and even look quite nice.



WM6 has a ton of functionality that the iPhone can barely touch.



Media Center is 10X than Apple TV/Front Row, with it's very intuitive UI, DVR functioning, and it just works.



WMP 11 is the best media management program there is. Beautiful UI, great rip/burn functions, and a bazillion skins, codecs, and tons of stuff.



Windows Vista works great on my Sony Vaio, since I bought it weeks ago. It runs super fast, offers everything OS X Tiger has plus support and more, and it just works.



Live Search 2.0 also has way improved relevancy and offers better search styles than Google.



Microsoft is awesome! What do you think?



Isn't Microsoft awesome?windows registry



I love Microsoft! I don't use all their things, but for the stuff I do use, it's awesome!



I have a pink Zune and it rocks! I'm more of a video person, and the Zune really came out with something for that. Also, my iPod broke a lot, so I gave it up. Zune is much better.



I use Media Center too, as opposed to TiVo, and it's awesome to have it on your TV. It's much more fun to watch the TV with it. I even save a couple of my shows, and it works like a charm.



I agree, WMP 11 is awesome, compared to iTunes. I find a lot of add-ons, and it does a great job. Can't wait for WMP 12.



I use Live Search too, and its pretty neat. The new one does a much better job, and I find it as a great alternative to Google search. I get traffic updates, weather data, local info, and a bunch of extras - right on the search results page.



That's at least the stuff I liked from your list.



They're pretty neat. Companies really have the resource and capital to make the world go round, don't they?



Isn't Microsoft awesome?ie 6 internet explorer



Microsoft rules especially Halo
Yes microsoft is awesome... I really never liked apple.... buy the media player sucks.... I use VLC it can play any format so you don't have to buy any codecs like with the windows media! I still chose the windows over mac.... though I also love linux... I can tweak that to my own likings!
I dont use any of their stuff, except Vista which I have to support, and truefully, it sucks, biggest pile of junk.



We do more Vista to XP downgrade than XP to Vista upgrades, that tells the whole story for me.
NO



Mac:



I know macs have game deficiency but Mac mini works great, all-around multi-use desktop computer. It has great support and perfect in running games also.



They make the best #1 quality Anti-virus (Apple Care) suite in the world.



iPod Touch is essentially Zune 2.0 PLUS MORE. Plus, unlike Zunes, iPod's are supported in this update and you can also surf the net using iPod Touch.



Apple keyboards and mice work perfectly and legibly, and even look quite nice. And they're slim and light with no wires!



iPhone has a ton of functionality than WM6 has.



Apple TV/Front Row is 10X than Media Center, with it's very intuitive UI, DVR functioning, GPS tracking device and it just works.



Quicktime Player 7 is the best media management program there is. Beautiful UI, great rip/burn functions, and a bazillion skins, codecs, and tons of stuff.



Mac OS X Leopard works great on every Mac, It runs super fast, offers everything Mac (unlike Windows, ripping off other OS) has plus support and more, and it just works on every Mac, you can also run Windows in it.



Spotlight also has way improved relevancy and offers better search styles than Search Box in Windows Vista.



Mac is excellent! What do you think?



/:)
Microsoft make some very good software and hardware, but what about the price? I use VLC media player which is free; WMP is not - the price is added to the package. It's a shame Linux operating systems aren't friendlier, I'm sure it's a better OS but the techno-geeks seem unwilling to make it simple to use.



Microsoft Office is an excellent suite, but the price is too high by far for domestic use, Open Office is free and has about 95% of the functions and quality of Microsoft Office.



Internet Explorer 7 is looking pretty good too, but it has failed to tempt me away from Mozilla Firefox.
%26gt;"They make the best #1 quality office suite in the world."%26lt;



You ever try out Open Office? I bet NOT!!!



%26gt;"Zune 2.0 is essentially iPod G5 PLUS MORE. Plus, unlike iPods, v1 Zunes are supported in this update. Kudos to MS."%26lt;



Both, OVER glorified juke boxes!...LOADED to the hilt with DRM! psht!



%26gt;"Microsoft keyboards and mice work great ergonomically, and even look quite nice."%26lt;



Hey, take a look at my LOGITECH MARBLE MOUSE here:



http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_p...



%26gt;"WM6 has a ton of functionality that the iPhone can barely touch.%26lt;"



The iPhone is a White Elephant P. O. S., so your claim is moot at best!



%26gt;"Media Center is 10X than Apple TV/Front Row, with it's very intuitive UI, DVR functioning, and it just works."%26lt;



And it's full of security holes that Apple never even had!



%26gt;"WMP 11 is the best media management program there is. Beautiful UI, great rip/burn functions, and a bazillion skins, codecs, and tons of stuff."%26lt;



Yeh, TONS of DRM!!!...to help the RIAA BUST your punk 4zz!!!



%26gt;"Windows Vista works great on my Sony Vaio, since I bought it weeks ago. It runs super fast, offers everything OS X Tiger has plus support and more, and it just works."%26lt;



At the risk of being slightly "redundant": And it's full of holes and exploits that OS X Tiger never had to BEGIN with!!!



%26gt;"Live Search 2.0 also has way improved relevancy and offers better search styles than Google."%26lt;



No thanks, the gov spies on us ENOUGH, it's bad enough we have to use Google!



%26gt;"Microsoft is awesome! What do you think?%26lt;"



Micro$haft has turned into a power hungry, greed mongering monster that includes Corporate Fascism in its bag of tricks!



You LIKE PAYING for cr4ppy software that has so many security holes in it that it looks like Swiss Cheeze to all the Mal-ware Writers of the World???? GO for it!!!!!



You've ONLY had HastaLaVista for TWO Weeks???



ROTFLMAO!!!!



Come back in two MORE weeks and give us an UPDATE!!!...That is if you still have an UNcorrupted OS remaining to do it with, little girl!!! LOL!



READ this and WEEP:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



ME??? I'm switching to Linux asap! Linux can do _anything_ Windozz can do just as easy, for FREE and MORE Securely!!!!!



Just look at the EASE of use of KDE here:



http://www.kde.org/screenshots/



LINUX ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment