Sunday, April 25, 2010

Question about Microsoft and fixing my XBOX 360.?

I'm sure someone in India knows the answer to this question (no offense, and I apologize if it offends anyone but it's true since tech support had a strong Indian accent):



Will Microsoft still fix my XBOX360 for the ~$160 they mentioned over the phone if I opened the system and messed with the insides? I just got off tech support with them, and they told me that''s how much it would cost since I'm out of warranty, but I forgot to ask them this. I don't feel like being on hold for another 3 years.



Thanks to anyone who can answer this.



Question about Microsoft and fixing my XBOX 360.?windows 2000



I got mine fixed for $79 out of warranty....keep asking for supervisors and haggling them, the higher up the chain you get, the cheaper they will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment