Sunday, April 25, 2010

Microsoft 2003 Office Download?

2003 Microsoft Office Download: Word, Excel, etc.,



I contacted HP with a small problem with Office 2003. I got their Support Center in India. The Techn. told me to delete it, so I did. He keeped assuring me that this was the way to correct a simple issue I was having. Well 20 minutes later he finally said go download 2007 edition, because he couldn't get 2003 edition back. Microsoft say's they don't support programs that are pre-loaded on Computers. HP won't help either! Well Office 2003 is no longer available from Microsoft Site for downloading. Only 2007 version and they want me to purchase it.



Can anyone help me out with Microsoft Office 2003 download, so I don't have to buy it again?



I would truly appreciate it.



TY



PS:



Write me at: awbkeywest@yahoo.com



Microsoft 2003 Office Download?windows xp sp2



Contact HP's customer support again, demand to talk to a manager, and tell them that their support s霉cks, the first guy you talked to completely dropped the ball, and in order to straighten things out they need to set you up with Office 2003. It's HP's mistake, so you should make **them** fix it.



One question I have is why don't you just reinstall Office 2003 from the CD? Did you not have a legal copy? If you had a bootleg one, you're SOL and you're just going to have to buy the software.



It all depends on how you got Office 2003 on your computer in the first place. If it was pre-loaded on the computer when you bought the machine from HP, by all means keep bugging them until they fix it. Good luck!



Microsoft 2003 Office Download?microsoft sql server internet explorer



You need to contact HP, they are responsible for your lost, downloading a copy off the net and using a non-valid key is illegal in the eyes of the law.



HP made the mistake, you should have a call reference, take it up with HP

No comments:

Post a Comment