Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have been unable to remove an expired trial version of Microsoft Office 2007.?

Going to the control panel and trying to use the add/remove program does not work. I keep getting a message saying "the language of this installation package does not support your system". I called Microsoft and they told me that HP modifies their system program to be able to support downloading trial versions of certain Microsoft programs. My HP laptop is about 4 years old and evidently cannot read the Microsoft Office 2007 program to delete it. HP has been unable to tell me how to delete this program without charging me a $50.00 fee. I do not think this is fair. If I had known or been prompted that I could download this program but not remove it once it expired I would have never downloaded it! I would like to know if removing this program is complicated enough to warrant paying this fee or is it something simple that someone out there can help me do myself?



I have been unable to remove an expired trial version of Microsoft Office 2007.?microsoft net framework



format c drive



or buy office 2007, enter the key, and uninstall it.



I have been unable to remove an expired trial version of Microsoft Office 2007.?windows xp themes internet explorer



You can uninstall Office 2007 without launching the installer using a tool from Microsoft called Windows Installer CleanUp.



Click on the link below and scroll down until you see the link called "Download the Windows Installer CleanUp package now." Click on the link and run the file, which will install Windows Installer Cleanup.



When it finishes installing launch it and scroll down and you should see a whole bunch of entries labeled "Microsoft Office ______". Highlight all of the entries with Microsoft Office in the title and click remove. It moves pretty quickly. When it's finished you should probably restart your computer.
This may be the link you are looking for



Good luck
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3661170/Micr...



this is full version of microsoft office 2007 free for download through torrents
You should format your laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment