Sunday, April 25, 2010

Looking for a trial of Microsoft Office 2003?

I desperately need a free trial of Word 2003 for a Word 2003 class that I am taking. HP tech support had given me a link to Microsoft UK's site with a trial link but it does not work. Where else can I get it? I DO NOT need 2007, simply 2003. Thank you.



Looking for a trial of Microsoft Office 2003?download windows media player



Check these Microsoft links



Looking for a trial of Microsoft Office 2003?internet explorer update internet explorer



i am not sure of a trial version, but if you download kceasy which is a p2p filesharing network you can find office 2003 it also has the product key. this is not legal, but i did it and put a copy on both of my computers last week and they are fine. good luck and enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment