Sunday, April 25, 2010

Installing microsoft office 2003 error, please help.?

I recently received a copy of Microsoft Office 2003 and when I go and install it on my computer I get this message "Microsoft Office setup cannot continue because the installation source has been corrupted" after I put in the product key. I've already been to microsoft.com to check their help and support and downloaded the things that will "fix" the problem but it still pops up with the same messge. Can you give me any other suggestions as to what I can do to fix this problem? Thank you, I would really appreciate it.



Installing microsoft office 2003 error, please help.?microsoft downloads



Sounds like you have a burned cd that was not burned properly or is scratched or really dirty. If this is an offical copy then you need to call microsoft, otherwise get a fresh burn of the cd

No comments:

Post a Comment